| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Cape Town in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is transfered during an average of 10 days.
- In September the blue above Cape Town is fine with an average of a measurable 6:58 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Town September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Town, South Africa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Town:
- Tshane, Botswana - 1151.7 kms (715.7 miles) NNE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 1299.1 kms (807.3 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 1269.6 kms (788.9 miles) NE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 1473.5 kms (915.7 miles) ENE
- Upington, South Africa - 667.6 kms (414.8 miles) NNE
- Kimberley, South Africa - 822.6 kms (511.2 miles) NE
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 908.2 kms (564.4 miles) NE
- Maseru, Lesotho - 986.7 kms (613.2 miles) ENE
- Durban, South Africa - 1245.9 kms (774.2 miles) ENE
- East London, South Africa - 861.9 kms (535.6 miles) E
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 646.3 kms (401.6 miles) E