| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Cape Town in March is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water falls during an average of 5 days.
- In March the skies in Cape Town are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:05 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Town March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cape Town, South Africa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Town:
- Tshane, Botswana - 1151.7 kms (715.7 miles) NNE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 1299.1 kms (807.3 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 1269.6 kms (788.9 miles) NE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 1473.5 kms (915.7 miles) ENE
- Upington, South Africa - 667.6 kms (414.8 miles) NNE
- Kimberley, South Africa - 822.6 kms (511.2 miles) NE
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 908.2 kms (564.4 miles) NE
- Maseru, Lesotho - 986.7 kms (613.2 miles) ENE
- Durban, South Africa - 1245.9 kms (774.2 miles) ENE
- East London, South Africa - 861.9 kms (535.6 miles) E
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 646.3 kms (401.6 miles) E